Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Tell The World What I know and What I Love

My first five hundred twenty-two days at Wikinut were exciting and memorable. There were many interesting things that came across and have changed the way I perceived things surrounding me - and I considered them as valuable facets beneficial for my writing hobby such as:
  • I learned how to show respect and love to my host country: Saudi Arabia
  • I learned how to differentiate job and business and other opportunities
  • I learned that writing is a medium to tell the world what you know and what you love
  • I learned how to care my personal health and how to manage them
  • My first 522 days at Wikinut I published at least 200 articles in different categories

From the time I started sharing my articles at Wikinut, there were about 17 articles I had written about Saudi Arabia that includes my personal experiences in the Kingdom. I learned that immigrants will live with peace in mind and without fear through appreciation and understandings with their cultures and abiding the laws regulated in the Kingdom are the most important things to consider aside from its beautiful history and some can be read below such as:
To write them was really a big challenge. I had interviewed some Saudis and other immigrants for information. I had used encyclopedias for more information about the country, its people, its culture, tradition and about the law regulated in the Kingdom.
So far, I had written 9 articles about business and other business opportunities. From those articles I learned that job is only temporary. When an employee became incapacitated, he loses his job. His job cannot be transferred to his loved ones. There’s no financial freedom in job. He has no freedom to enjoy and has a very limited growth. I even said that there is nothing wrong to learn other things - even though a person is on his job when he can use it someday or after he retired from his job and some can be read below such as:
Those articles are based from my experiences as a net worker - ideas were taken during my training and seminars. Not necessarily I am attracting people to become a net worker too - the idea that came into my mind is to tell people that aside from job there are other things to learn that can benefit us somehow, someday.
I had written 46 articles about writing - that includes my personal experiences, humor, guides, tips, jokes, true stories, short stories, funny stories and poetry. And I learned that writing is a medium to tell people and the world what you know, what makes you laugh and what you love and some can be read below such as:
Wikinut has given me a space (the first among the publishing sites I am connected with) to share some of my humble thoughts and ideas to people across the Internet. 
I had written at least 12 articles about health, general health, wellness, managing health care, alternative medicines, diseases and infections, diet and nutrition and how to care my personal health and how to manage them and some can be read below such as:
To write and to complete those articles I had to look into newspapers, magazines, tabloids,encyclopedias, dictionaries for ideas and other information necessary to support my articles - it was a big job but exciting and memorable.
My first 522 days at Wikinut - I published at least 200 articles in different categories. Those articles were about religion and other affiliations, columns and opinions, news and entertainments, family, parenting, teenagers, education, languages, relationships, about money, money saving tipsmaking money, about history, culture, social trends, nature, plants, reviews of websites, social networks, book marking sites, web marketing, emails, blogs and blogging, about cracking the short story – tips and guides, about science, math and numbers, numerology, about philosophy, logic, Ethics, reasoning and articles about celebrities, people, music, performers, artists, singers and remarkable authors.
It took me approximately five hundred twenty-two days to write my first 200 articles at Wikinut. It took me Five Hundred twenty-two days looking for ideas and additional information to support my articles. Now I can say, I passed the test and it is about time to CHEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service