Sunday, September 9, 2012

ExpertsColumn's Latest Updates


I am one of the columnists of ExpertsColumn for more than a year now and so far, I have already published one hundred ninety three columns. And have earned at least 33+ US$ that started from March 2012 to date. After I read the article - why is ExpertsColumn for sale? published at Triond written by Strovek - who is one of Triond's writers, the first thing that came up to my mind was a question: What will happen to all my published columns at ExpertsColumn?

Home

On September 5, 2012, I emailed Niks, the owner and administrator of ExpertsColumn said: "I just read an article published at Triond Why is Expertscolumn for Sale? Are you really planning to sell this site? Who will take over? Just wondering."

The purpose of my letter to Niks was to get his personal view regarding the sale of his site and to clear my doubts too. I know that ExpertsColumn is attracting thousands of traffic everyday and it is a good paying site too for writers. Of course, no-one can change Niks decision. And I understand that when it comes to business he is an expert.

One of Latona's brokers in the named of Andrew Deihl assured buyers that ExpertsColumn has an annual expenses that include monthly web hosting costs which is Three Hundred Twenty US dollars and the monthly revenue payout to its writers. The writer payout is determined on a revenue share basis, so that cost is payed directly from ad revenues. And regarding the legality of the content on the site, he said that the site owner has had no legal issues yet with any of the content.

On the same day, I received Niks reply. He assured me the following: "Yeah, we have listed the site for sale. However, the site will be sold to only that person/organization who agrees to continue with the site in the similar fashion as we are doing. Everything will remain to be same except that it will be taken over by new owner. So writers need not to be worried about anything as their contents are safe on the website and they will continue to earn from it as usual."

Niks reply assured me one thing: All my doubts have gone. And I sent off Niks some good wishes and my prayers!

Read also:

1 comment:



  1. Retractable Banners are a powerful communication tool for marketing. Trendz Print Media prints vibrant and professional looking retractable banners.
    retractable banners Vancouver - Retractable Banners are a powerful communication tool for marketing. Trendz Print Media prints vibrant and professional looking retractable banners.

    ReplyDelete

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service