- Members of the employer’s family, namely his wife, ascendants and descendants who work in the establishment with no other .
- Domestic servants and the like.
- Sea workmen who work in vessels whose tonnage is less than 500 tons.
- Agriculture workmen other than the categories set forth in Article 5.
- Non Saudi workmen who are brought in to perform a specific task and for a period of not more than two months.
- Players and coaches of sport clubs and associations. The Ministry of Labor shall, in coordination with the competent agencies, draw up and submit to the Council of Ministers the rules applicable to domestic servants and similar categories to regulate their with their employers and to define the rights and duties of each party.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Household Helpers and Servants are Favorite for Maltreatments in The Kingdom
Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay
This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service