- Write a review of some of their products. Let people know how good they are. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review. Post your review to some free sites or to some paying sites you are writing with like Triond, Wikinut, Bukisa, Hubpage and other paying sites that accept original article reviews of all sorts of products. Imagine that – you are paid by the affiliate programs to review of their products and at the same time you are also earning for posting your original articles to some paying sites.
- Use your blog or create a new one for free at sites such as Blogger.com and other free hosting sites and post your review of their products, including your affiliate link. Then “ping” your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines or share your blog contents to some social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Stumbleupon.
- Join popular marketing forums – there are hundreds of them across the Internet like WarrriorForum.com and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your “signature”. Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own “review” website of their product. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link. Search engines will find them too.
- Once every few weeks post a press release at PRweb.com (optional), in which you include your favorable review of their product, along with your affiliate link. The site might charge you. If you pay them a small fee, they will guarantee that your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors.
- If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, send them an email telling them about their affiliate programs websites, and feel free to use some of the text from their homepages in your email. Include your affiliate link at the end of the email. But do not spam in any way.
- Lastly, use Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. Using a PPC account from Google Adwords, Yahoo, or from many others, you can easily generate income too. You can either send people directly to them using your affiliate link in your PPC ads, or you use your own blog site or website in which you have a review of their products, followed by your affiliate tracking link. Just make certain that the ad you create does not appear as though you work for them. Always check the terms of your agreement with the affiliate program before proceeding.
Read also Cracking The Short Story--Part Five: Dialogue One