Saturday, July 21, 2012

Many Ways to Maximize The Use of Facebook Which are Legal and No Spamming

I might say that bloggers, other writers and other FB users are already enjoying the maximum benefits of sharing columns or articles and other stuff to Facebook and that mostly of you have already familiarized the whole structure of Facebook. But yet still, I would have to ask you this question: How do you share your columns or articles at Facebook?
I remember - one of my friends asked me this question “Does your column/article reach to all the Facebook users? I replied by telling him the following: Any stuff sent off to Facebook will depend on how you want to share it to Facebook users. Regardless of what type of article that you would like to share to Facebook you are bound at least four ways to choose to share your column to Facebook users. 
There are four normal ways or options to share our columns at Facebook like: 
  • Share your columns publicly
  • Share your columns to friends 
  • Share your columns to specific people
  • Share your columns to only me
Now let's take a look what benefits we can enjoy from sharing of our stuff according to the four options I mentioned above.
  • When you share your column publicly at Facebook - it is open to all the Facebook users available during the day. Users available from around the world - both young and olds, regardless of their affiliations: They can be students, businessmen, company owners, bloggers, writers and other professionals because your column is available onFacebook front feed.  
When you share your column to friends at Facebook - it means it is available only to your friends. And it is the job of Facebook site to send it to your friends through their email addresses used when they opened their Facebook accounts. This is different when you share your column directly to your Facebook friend's wall.
  • When you share your column to specific people - it means you are sharing it to people or friends you have chosen - here you are obliged to do a list of people where to share off your column. While to share your column to only me - it means no-one can see and read your stuff. It is closed from public, friends and to specific people viewing.
Every time I share my columns at Facebook, I always choose “public and friends” alternatively. And that way of sharing is in accordance of facebook policy and without spamming. Aside from the four normal ways - there are still other awesome ways to shareour columns to Facebook such as:
  • Share your columns to your Facebook pages - they are pages sections you created at FB for your columns, photos, videos, business and other stuff. Also they are pages created by some of your FB friends where you are also connected with.
Share your columns to your Facebook NetworkedBlogs - your own blogs you created at FB or other blogs created by some of your FB friends where you are also connected with. 
  • Share your columns to your Facebook groups - the more FB groups you are a member, the more chances for traffic and views to your columns. For example you area member of ten FB groups or more, the bigger the chances to attract other members to read your columns and like them. But in return you will also visit their links or like their stuff.
Not long ago, I created a Networkedblog at FB in the name of Pruelpo. I used myexpertscolumn profile URL link but for the Feed link - I used the Expertscolumn RSS XML. After I completed all the necessary works for this blog especially on syndication, I saw the significance result not only for me but also to other columnists. If there are new approvedcolumns and already officially published at ExpertsColumn site - those columns are automatically picked up or sent off directly to Pruelpo ExpertsColumn Networkedblog at FB.
From Pruelpo those columns will be sent off to my other netwrokedblogs I created at FB, to my FB time line and to my other FB pages. Not only that - from FB site those columns will be sent off directly to Twitter too because I also activated my Twitter account during the syndication which is in accordance with Facebook rules and procedures.
On July 13, 2012, I sent off a letter to Expertscolumn Admin and Website Master, regarding my Authors' RSS Feed Links said "Of all the publishing sites I am writing with, I noticed that Expertscolumn has no Author's RSS feed link. Yes there is permalink for every column but what I am looking for is the Author's RSS feed link that caters of all his published columns as group." 
Why I had asked this - I found that through the author's RSS feed link will help much to promote the site as well the author's columns for views and traffic and it is already proven. 
On July 16, 2012, Niks replied said, "The feature is currently missing. However we will try to add this feature as soon as possible acting on your advice." All I can say now is thank you - at least I know that Expertscolumn is now planning to add this feature.
Visit also:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service