Monday, September 24, 2012

Blogging About Anything is My Hobby: I Also Write For HubPages

So far, I am already on twenty-two months as a hubber at HubPages and I had already published eleven hubs on their site. Below are the summaries of the 11 hubs. These eleven hubs are written in different categories like: Employment and The Law, Writing Short Story, Writing narrative Poetry, Online Education and Self-Improvement, Writing Travel Articles, Personal Experiences, Reviews and Opinions. If ever you found them as interesting to read and yet still you have extra time to read the whole hub -just visit the URL links under each summary and you will be redirected to the site that published them. Of course, they are open for your likes, sharing, comments and ratings. Once again thank you always for your time my dearest visitors and friends.


http://paulpruel.hubpages.com/
Using one viewpoint gives your story a sharp sense of direction and it helps readers empathize more closely with the main character. An important choice is whether you will tell the story in first person or in third person. It all depends on your viewpoint. All these interpretations are possible and equally valid. See how each character can manipulate our emotions in their favor when we see events through their eyes. For this reason, it is inevitable that the reader will always be on the side of the main character, so think carefully about who the protagonist of your story is going to be. Read more: Whose Thoughts Am I Hearing? 

Mark's decision surprised me and I knew that it was his parting words. However, I realized that Mark will leave for the good so I just nodded and gave my praise to them. Mark grew up with many good choices on his life - a new home and a family of his own to live with. Mark went away to live with his own family and a new home of their own. Who was I to stop him? What I knew - I loved him so much. I was just his foster father and his mother. I have cared for him that started when I adopted him as my own son twenty-five years ago, and give him the life to enjoy - full of life, compassion and love! Read more: Ardent Affection

I can say that home study program is best for people who have no time to go school and who are busy working. I had enjoyed the training during the course. I found it that it's a first-class comprehensive course written by successful professional writers. I had enjoyed the caring, constructive help from my expert tutors who're all published writers. I am a product of a home study program. I started my creative writing course with The Writers Bureau in Manchester, London in 1999 by mail. Now I can say that home study program is best for people who have no time to go school and who are busy working like me - who at that time was working with the company Kawasaki Helicopter (S.A.) Ltd., Saudi Arabia as an account analyst. Read more: The Best About Home Study Program

My Earnings as of September 23, 2012 at HubPages
For the past seventeen years, I am working in Saudi Arabia, I cannot just deny it that everyday, there are hundreds of travelers coming to the Kingdom to visit Mecca and Medina. And during Ramadan and Hajj, Mecca and Medina have become the most busiest cities in the Kingdom to welcoming Million Muslim devotees from around the world. During Ramadan and Hajj, Mecca and Medina have become the most busiest cities in the Kingdom. Millions of our Muslim brothers and sisters from around the world crowd these Holy Places. According to its geographical history, Medina lies in the middle of an upland alluvial basin at an altitude of approximately of 2,100 feet, bounded to the south by the northernmost reaches of the Harrat Rabat's basaltic lavas and to the north by igneous intrusive mountainous outcrops. Read more: Mecca and Medina: Two Most Visited Places in Saudi Arabia

Letters usually tell, inform, suggest and even discuss some issues about things that are important to the person or the recipient of the letter. Letters can be written as formal or informal. Letters help correct and explain what has been made wrong as well. Below is an actual sample of the letter dated July 31, 2012 that I sent off to the head office of SSS (Social Security System) Philippines. This is a reply I wrote in behalf of my daughter. The purpose of this letter is to inform SSS office regarding the error made on the contact address which was written on the UMID Card that my daughter received on July 31, 2012. Read more: A Letter Informs, Corrects What Has Been Made Wrong

If mixed together into a healthy drink – they help increase the stamina and the sexual drive of a man according to people who benefited from using those products. This is about a combination of consumable products. If mixed together into a healthy drink – they help increase the stamina and the sexual drive of a man according to people who benefited from using those products. They are the Reishi Mushroom (in powder), Lingzhi Coffee, Honey and Egg yolk. Read more: Consumable Products For Healthy Body and Mind

In Saudi Arabia if an expat or a worker is caught by police officers or Muttawa without Iqama or Residence Permit he will face different charges against him such as: illegal entry, evader, alien, spy and a terrorist. He will be sent off to jail for further investigation and if his company will ignore and will not work for his release, he will be sent off back to his home of record. Iqama is an Identification card that caters all the information about the person. To apply for this Residence Permit one should submit all the requirements needed to process his Iqama. Read more: The Importance of Iqama

The sound of rock music and some bottles of syrup and tablet drugs have been exciting and memorable for us three energetic youngster - ages from16 and 18. We grew up from different family backgrounds but with the same beliefs and destiny. However, I never thought that  a catastrophic event was about to change my life. A party with beer and the sweet-mint taste of Marijuana with the sound of rock music and some bottles of syrup and tablet drugs have been exciting and memorable for us three energetic youngster. Read more: A Wrong Way to Heaven

Status of my Eleven Hubs at HubPages
The typhoon auring was blowing its indisputable strength all over the place. Heavy rains came with the strong wind. The sea was in turmoil and the night was dark. Dan looked weary. He was afraid that maybe it was the end of his life and that he could not enjoy his summer vacation and his birthday with his family and friends. The passengers of the ship were shouting for help. Those were the last shouts that Dan heard as the ship sunk. March 1976, the schools were closed for the summer. For Dan that summer was for friends and family. In Manila Dan took a love boat for Cebu. He said that to travel by ship was exciting and memorable one. He could enjoy seeing fish, whales and sharks swimming happily on the waters. read more: I Love You Dad, Happy Birthday


Those years of seeing my son
Who was waiting for me
At the gate of the house
The tiredness I felt vanished
When he kissed me softly...


  • I was standing in front of the door
  • Tears falling down in speed
  • Down to my face like water
  • Flowing to a river of sorrow
  • Felt a pointed needle
  • Injected into my heart
  • And cut it to pieces
  • My breath stopped
  • And I couldn't move... Read more:  Emotions of Love
Sweet memories I had kept for a long time when the former president Joseph Estrada of Philippines was ousted in 2001 and had to go with his queen, mistresses and children, left the palace and his throne together with his die-hard cronies who were also overthrown. 
  • Mr. Erap was standing and laughing
  • When he heard the people cry, coming to his way
  • Shouting, urging him to step down
  • Out of the palace doorway
He made sport of their calls:

19 comments:

  1. Ok guys, you can start sharing your comments now. I already kicked off Nuffnangx. Sorry for the inconvenience...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's one good thing about blogging....you can write and express anything you like..like an online journal...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I at first had a hard time finding where the comment section or where to leave comment, thankfully I found it at the very bottom. I love blogging,and it is a hobby for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betchai thank you - you found it, hehehe. Blogging is my favorite hobby. And this blog is my second home.

      Delete
  4. This is where my first online story was published...hubpages.. but I'm not active here anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HubPages now is different. A hubber should have to work himself to expose his hubs outside the site. While other publishing sites once you published the article - those sites will help you market them across the Internet. And HubPages is no longer accepting hubs that are already published somewhere else even though you are the original author. Thanks Vernz. See you around again.

      Delete
  5. thank you for putting back the blogger comment section hehe.. I also blog any and everything on my blogs and it's always great to meet new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome again Jennyl. Yesterday was really a headache for me. I thought there was someone hacked my blog. Thanks to Ron at our Facebook forum - he mentioned about the Nuffnangx - that's the only time I realized that I inserted a Nuffnangx code without thinking the side effect from it - it sucks, lol.

      Delete
  6. I love blogging especially that I can put my heart in it through sharing my life's experiences, my family and my kids. Meeting awesome bloggers is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found blog and blogging as a learning institution. Everyday, you can observe yourself that you are improving somehow - and from blogging it teaches you many things, if before you don't read newspapers, scan the dictionaries and encyclopedias now because you are blogging you would need them for facts. Thanks Race. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You learn so many things through blogging is not all about money but constant learning. Good for you I am a member of hubpages but never ever have any article heheh maybe just lazy person to write...Anyway, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you can still be active hubber at HubPages. The site now has changed - a hubber is granted to have his own domain name. And from blogging we can acquire new knowledge or skill if we continuously writing. Thanks Momgen.

      Delete
  9. I have been blogging for years and I also love blogging about anything.. from my kids to my personal thoughts and dilemma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to know it Mommy. The truth about blog and blogging help us enhance and develop our talents. We created a place to cater our awesome ideas and other stuff to share to the world. Thanks for your time.

      Delete
  10. i apologize for not reading all your post, I just scan it. but base on what ive read, it looks like its an interesting thing to do. i never heard about this hub pages. blogging is a fun thing to do, it expresses what you feel, and all your thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Emzkie and thank you for your participation. Much appreicated. About HubPages - it is a publishing site that pays its members/contributors for publishing their original articles not yet published some where else. About blogging - I started my blogging hobby five years ago at Word Press. My blog was intended only for limited audience. Mostly of my published blog articles there were based from my personal experiences. However, after those two long years on blogging, I focused on writing blog articles intended to general audience. From that time on blogging had become my favorite hobby.

      Delete
  11. Blogging has been my hobby kuya even before I joined Triond and other sites! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie - Yes, I saw it bunso. And I found that your blogging is already working for you. Cheers!

      Delete

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service