Friday, December 21, 2012

The Rumored Doomsday was Over and It is Worth Remembering

Most Visited Article

Doomsday was Over and It is Worth Remembering +Karen Mae +Hainute Kate +Garf Kohler +mary kiss +Hasan Kalayci +Hainute kienne D +Kiki kiki (This is my first attempt how I could maximize the use of Google+). This method is good only for people you are connected or your Google+ Circles. This means the more people in your circles, the more you can send stuff directly to them through this method. This is legal which is in accordance with Google+ policy.


At the start of the day of December 21, 2012 - my Triond dashboard has recorded a total views of 304. These views were brought to my Triond pages by the ten top referring sites, namely: webupon.com, www.triond.com, computersight.com, www.google.comwww.google.com.ph, sportales.com, musicouch.com, writinghood.com, socyberty.com and trifter.com.

Two of which are not the publishing sites powered by Triond: www.google.com and www.google.com.ph but they are among the ten top sites that have guided searchers and other surfers across the Internet to my Triond pages. The other eight referring sites mentioned above are all the publishing sites powered by Triond. Now, if you will examine - you can say that most of the viewers could possibly came from the eight top ten referring sites and I might agree with you.

Below are my three valid reasons:
  • Every article I created for publication, I always add it with some of my previously published articles by linking its permalinks - either they're published on trifter, socyberty, writinghood, musicouch, sportales, computersight and webupon.
  • Every article I published on Triond, I always included my Triond user name pruelpo as one of the article's tags. So, what ever website published it powered by Triond there is probability that visitors of those sites and visitors referred by www.google.com and www.google.com.ph will click my profile user name tag.
  • This could be a visible proof that by applying back linking into our articles to market our other published articles found on other publishing sites can attract traffic and views to our article pages. And from this point of view - I could say that - I would never ignore the power of linking articles to my other articles that I am about to publish.

The above information shows that for this particular day, December 21, 2012 - my dashboard did not record traffic and views from any social networks and other bookmarking sites. I just assumed that it maybe because December 21, 2012 is the scheduled date of the rumored Doomsday which was spread out by thousand writers across the Net.

The information above also suggests that writers should not only focus on writing articles on one category to be published only on one of websites powered by Triond but to write articles on many subject topics and categories to be published on the different websites powered by Triond - as I found it that if an author's name is available on the different publishing sites through his published articles, it helps bring traffic and views to his pages.

Related Articles:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service