Monday, January 14, 2013

ExpertsColumn is One of Highest Paying Publishing Sites


ExpertsColumn garnered as the top paying site among the three publishing sites I am writing for. The evidence is shown on my PayPal account. Paypal has recorded the payments received as follows: 13.50 US$ forExpertsColumn, 4.10 US$ for Triond and 2.60 GBP for Wikinut. These payments are made from December 7, 2012 to January 11, 2013.


These payments are merely from article views as there was no recorded earnings from ads clicks. From the start of November 2012 to date, I noticed that views have decreased drastically on these three writing sites, in spite that I am working hard on marketing articles outside these publishing sites across the net by using the different techniques and methods I know. 

On ExpertsColumn, the daily views received for my column pages have also decreased compared to last year cycle, the record of views showed at least between 300 and 400 views daily. Now when January 2013 arrived the daily column pages views received were decreased to between 150 and 200 plus views. Of course, I am still happy for these views because the siteis a high paying site compared to Triond and Wikinut. My daily earnings at ExpertsColumn compensate my hard work and efforts from 18$ cents to 25$ cents. So far ExpertsColumn has made or completed payouts for me of 60$.


At Triond the last two months (November and December 2012) my article pages views showed a minimal record of views - from more than a hundred views a day, views have decreased to between 70 and 80 views. And when January has started its cycle, the views were down to between 30 and 40 views per day. As I always said that the life of every article is the number of views it receives. No matter how much efforts I had spent on sharing my articlesoutside Triond - they do not compensate my hard work at all. I just assumed maybe Triond has been punished by Venice updates of Google.



At Wikinut, the daily views on last year cycle were high. Despite I do not published often on that site, the views ranged from between 500 to 600 views per day. Some times one of my articles has received more than a thousand views on a particular day. Now the start of January 2013, views were down to between 300 and 400 views daily. Of course, those views could be still considered high. However, the site is a low paying site - those three hundred and four hundred views per day are not considerable as favorable earnings as the site pays on Sterling pounds and their computation is different.


Yes. I admit that these three publishing sites have different rules to adhere and with different methods applied on their payment computations but their differences could not change my willingness to continue writing for them. They are my second homes on this virtual world.
Read also:

1 comment:

  1. This tools are very useful for me for that really thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service