Friday, July 13, 2012

Email Hackers are Everywhere: How to Fix Hacked Email

We cannot deny it that Internet is indispensable tool nowadays. Million of people around the world are using this tool for socialization, networking and other imaginable benefits from using the Internet. This tool is also used by those unscrupulous people for their fancies and whims.
Just Recently my Gmail account was hacked. I could not sign-In. I brought the issue to Google help center and I was told that they spotted someone using my Gmail account other than myself – espying my online activities. And they further adviced me to immediately change my password.
Following their advice, I had sent off my mobile phone number to them and in a few seconds - I received the secret code immediately and that was the only time - I had accessed myGmail account. I am still using the same email address but with the new password code.
To avoid email hackers I recommend the following:
  • Do not leave the site on log-on status.
Any site you are visiting – Triond, Bukisa, Yahoo, Google, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Wikinut and other websites that you always love to visit. Leave the site on log-out status.
  • Do not entrust the password of your email account to anyone.
Your email addresses at Yahoo, Gmail, hotmail, AOL and other server provider to anyone – this includes your family, relatives and friends, email contacts, forum groups and other e-groups.
  • Do not reply spam and other form of communications to people you are not familiar with.
Everyday there are tens and even hundred of spam letters coming to our mail boxes. Do not entertain them. It is better to delete them. By communicating with these people you are giving them chances to hack your email and other personal identities about you. So beware of them. They are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service