Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hula: At The Age of Fifty-Seven I Will Be RIP

I remember, I was 7 year old at that time an old woman looked at my palm and said, “Your life will be full of drama. You can go so far away but at the age of 57 you will leave this world.” Now I am already 52 year old and if the “hula” will happen I have still five years to live.
(Note: Hula is a Pilipino Tag-alog with corresponding meaning in English as Forecast, Guess, Prediction and Prophecy. In other Dictionaries - Hula is a Polynesian dance characterized by undulating hips, miming movements of the arms and hands and usually accompanied by rhythmic drumbeats and chants. It is also a Hawaiian dance performed by a woman others called it Rain Dance - a ritual dance intended to bring rain.)
If only I could choose to stay forever young, So I could enjoy the rest of my life – I’ll do it though I know it is impossible…
If I could only go back to my young age life Where I lay in peace with the caring world That gave me light, strength and hope As a little child so full of innocence With my neighbor’s angels:
Playing hide and seek Swimming in the crystal river with the morning puff of wind Climbing up the trees, crawling on sandy shores Skipping over the green meadows And pretending flying like birds in the breeze…
Now I am in my Mid-Life And it is claiming me restlessness And itchy feet a symptom My strength is deteriorating I’m scared of hearing those seconds Those passed when the clock sings I can hear cries when the sun descends As loud as the roaring thunder and lightning Their sounds are bouncing back on high mountains Brought by the strong wind – they caused fear!
I am certain that everything in this world comes and goes Although I would wish to be always a youngster And enjoy my youth to the utmost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service