- Do not hesitate to discuss about your finances with your family.
- Use all the money you have to – but keep enough money for your basics such as food, utilities and for your rent if you are renting a flat or a house.
- Tighten your belts – do not spend for anything else until your debt is fully paid.
- If you have assets that are not so important to keep you can sell them to get out ofcredit card debt.
- Negotiate with your for a lower .
- Surrender your credit card and tell them that you cannot afford to continue paying with their high interest rates. If they considered it your monthly payment will be reduced.
- Do this quickly before the bigger trouble kick you off.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
What to Do When You are Already Nailed With Your Credit Card Debt?
Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay
This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service