|Image via Wikimedia Commons Photo taken at the British Museum, London, June 1970 uploaded by Meisam |
In Genesis 17, who was circumcised was Abraham who was ninety-nine years old and his son Ishmael who was thirteen years old followed by every male in Abraham’s household, including those born in his household or bought from a .
Some reasons why circumcision is practiced
- It helps diminish the teen pregnancies since they’ll get no pleasure from sex.
- The woman can’t feel sexual pleasure and when it’s time for consummating marriage, the man can tell if she still a virgin because her flower sewed close and we all know it’s not pretty when he penetrates her.
- In other countries, the women often view it as a rite of passage and an ancient tradition fulfilled.
- When money is involved everything is possible. priority not moral values, not ethics, not health. Circumcision is for money.
- Cancer of the labia is twice as common as cancer of the penis. Removal of the labia would give more protection from cancer.