|Cover of Bashing|
- Members are not allowed to post defamatory, obscene, threatening, profane and hateful messages. The Admin or Moderators will ban members or offending posters.
- Commenting may include . It may also focus on form and technicalities. Members should take all these constructively.
- All criticisms should be taken constructively believing that there are no good or bad articles and no wrong or right comments. The important thing is that, if the author wished to send his articles to other publishing sites at least they are already .
- Members should justify their criticisms too, their reasons when they note an article’s weaknesses. As much as possible, members should make suggestions on how to improve the article instead of just pointing out its weaknesses.
- Members should avoid criticisms which may only offend but do not help the author in improving the article. Example: “This article is rubbish.”
- Comments which taunt, contempt, disrespect or personally attack the author are not allowed. Members who make such comments will be penalized accordingly.
- Discussions or like social issues and are allowed but should be done with respect among concerned members. Personal among members are not tolerated and are subject to disciplinary action.