Saturday, December 1, 2012

814 is Lucky Number and History


On November 4, 2012, I published an article at Triond about my wish to hitting the 5,724 impressions to complete my first 50,000 views on this site. It was published on WebUpon. Honestly, I positively thought that I could hit the Five Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty-Four views to get the next badge level which is Fifty Thousand. But I failed to hit my target until the last day of November 2012.

However, I considered my failure as a success. The said article has attracted traffic and views from online surfers and from my co-Triond writers. Out of 4,910 views my Triond pages have garnered for the month of November 2012 – there are about 425 views this article has contributed. It received at least seven comments from my Triond friends, one like and earned ten dollar cents so far.

For the record, this is the first time my Triond pages have received Four Thousand Nine Hundred Ten views for a single month. In addition, I am also grateful that the following referring sites namely: Webupon, Triond, Trifter, Google.com, Google.com.ph, Google.com.co.uk, Google.co.in, Socyberty, Twitter, Bing, Yahoo and Facebook have combined forces to bring tremendous traffic and views to my Triond pages. At present I still need 814 views to get the next badge level which is 50,000.

Number 814 has many meanings. It can be a US telephone area code as in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Number 814 has corresponding Roman numerals written as DCCCXIV - is a common year starting on Sunday of the Julian calendar. This number was also used for the Indian Airlines Flight 814 which was hijacked between December 24, 1999 to January 1, 2000 by Taliban militia. It was Hijacked between Kathmandu, Nepal, and Delhi, India. The aircraft has 178 passengers, 15 crews and recorded 17 injuries.

Some people also believed that number 814 is a lucky number, so I did not think twice. I bet this number on lottery and on jueting. I also believed on game of chance. In business language it is called speculative investments. They are about investment in assets, properties or businesses that may be illegal or at best and it is questionable. Or when a person is engaging in gambling activities like lottery and other gambling types. This type of investment usually has vague and incomplete information on how it can generate profit.

That’s all for now guys. I just hope that the start of December 2012, I could hit the remaining 814 views to complete my first 50,000 badge level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service