Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Even WordPress is Applying E-mail Spamming to Its Users

WordPress News

Yes. WordPress already deleted my blog account and yet still – they are on this practice. This is evidence that WordPress has the habit to spamming people. The evidence could not deny. WordPress site controls all its users. And they knew on their records I am already gone from WordPress blogging.

If you received email messages from people you don't know – they are evidences that they might came from Phishers and Spammers. These unscrupulous people can do both phishing and spamming. Some of them can be advertisers too who have no operating costs beyond the management of their mailing lists. Phishing according to English dictionaries and other Encyclopedias is carried out by e-mail spoofing or instant messaging and it often directs users to enter details at a fake website whose look and feel are almost identical to the legitimate one. In my own language, I do not charge WordPress as Phisher but as Spammer.

Below are my very reasons: 
  • A year ago, I already instructed WordPress to delete my blog account as I do not like their policy.
  • Yes. My request was granted and I told them I don’t want to receive any communication from WordPress.
  • At WordPress – if you are a free user, your use of their site is limited.
  • You are not allowed to share articles discussing about Multi-level Marketing.
  • Forty percent of the article I published are categorized as Marketing and Advertising about products, Websites, Blog site, Online Making Money sites and other Multi-level Marketing sites.
  • Advertising other sites on their website is not permitted.
  • I decided to delete my blog account after I transferred all what I published on their site to blogger.com.
  • http://pruelpo.wordpress.com was my first blog online from the time I learned about blog and blogging. Now this is already permanently deleted by WordPress.
However, WordPress are still sending me bulks of messages. I always replied them that they should stop sending me any unsolicited mails, otherwise, I’ll consider them as spams but WordPress did not stop sharing to me news and whatever. Until I decided to mark those stuff and categorized them as spams. Now, if there are emails from WordPress all are automatically send off to Spam folder I created. 

Those messages from WordPress really defined what is spam - which is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages, especially advertising, indiscriminately. The most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, used by spammers and WordPress falls on this category.

My other published articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service