Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Search Engine Crawlers Suggest What Tags For Articles

Pruelpo at Triond

I just assumed that many of you writers will agree that articles without tags are hard to find. Have you heard this - tags for articles or columns are no longer a problem now? You don't need to think and look for them. I just discovered this technique. And for the past three months – I am already applying what I have found. Traffic and views are flowing down like water on my column pages, in spite I do not write often for my online hobby which is blog and blogging.

Of course, writers should work their best to produce best, inspiring and with relevant contents on every article or column they write. They would write columns not only for the search engines optimization but mainly for the readers too. There are many types of surfers or readers from around the globe – who are surfing the Internet the rest of the day and during their spare time. Some of them are surfers who are looking the following:

Looking for virtual friends:
  • men looking for the same sexuality
  • women looking for men and vice versa
  • women looking for the same sexuality
  • and men and women looking for life time partners
Looking for new products:
  • Gold and Jewelries and other accessories
  •  Men shoes, clothes and other accessories
  • Women shoes, clothes and other accessories
  • Beauty products for men and women
  • Electronic and other mechanical products
  • Agricultural and aquatic products
Other products, stories, world events, etc:
  • Educational materials
  • Movies and music
  • Personalities and Celebrity gossips
  • People and political issues
  • Money online, networking, websites, blog site
  • Product reviews and online sales
  • News and people stories
  • and other things important to human beings
Those things I mentioned above are only some of what the readers are looking for when surfing the Internet. If a writer has written some of the subjects I mentioned above with the help of search engines a searcher would find them. And if you will examine the context of this column – you can find some keywords either non-competitive keywords or competitive keywords that could be used as tags for this article. Normally, we are told that tags to be used for an article should tell and describe about what we have written especially about the subject.

As I said on my summary that to look for tags for our articles or columns is no longer a problem. What you would need here is – just write your columns or articles, polish them for layout, grammar and spelling errors.  And to tag them - let the spiders first crawl them down to look for the relevant contents on your columns and then note them down and use them as your tags.

Below are steps how to get those tags from your column spotted by spiders.
  • Aim to write column with good title and relevant contents
  • Polish the column for layout, grammar and other spelling errors
  • Send your column to preview status
  • Let crawlers and other spiders crawl it down
  • And then note down the keywords that spiders have considered relevant
  • Use them now as your tags for your column
  • And submit your column for publication
The website I used for this discovery is ExpertsColumn. During the preview, I found that there are words and word phrases on the article that have changed its color to green and when the cursor pointed them – I was re directed to pages outside ExpertsColumn. So, I immediately considered those words as relevant words found on my column. And I used them as my column tags. For three months now I am using this technique and I am no longer thinking and looking what tags I should use for the column I created.

Read also my other columns:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service