Sunday, December 16, 2012

Market Your Articles Using Your Profile User Name

I discovered this method on marketing articles by using my Profile User Name. And I found it very effective way. So, I also applied this method on marketing articles. At ExpertsColumn my profile user name is Pruelpo. And it caters all the columns I published on that site. I  shared my profile user name to Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social networks and other book marking sites I am connected with – with short description about it.

Pruelpo
Aside from those social networks and other book marking sites, I also shared my profile user name to other publishing sites I am writing for. This technique is legal and nobody will charge you spamming. And whoever attracted to click the said profile user name I used – he will be redirected to the landing page of my profile page. I called this procedure as “one link for all columns to read“.

We know that there are million of writers from around the world competing one another through their awesome original products. All these writers are considered as businessmen and women. Some of them are paying money too to promote their goods online. But we writers, we do not need to spend money to advertise our stuff. We writers are already the advertisers. When you shared your articles  through adopting different methods, we know it that we are already advertising our own products. And we are promoting them without spending any pennies.

At the time I started my blogging hobby and I started writing for some paying sites, I started adapting this method. I started submitting my profile link for every paying site I am contributing to the three giants search engines also such as Bing, Yahoo and Google. Now every time I published a new column, I submit it to Yahoo, Bing and Google by using my ExpertsColumnprofile user name. Of course, before I submit them to those search engines – I have first opened an account on them. 

There is nothing wrong if you will adopt this method. By the way, after the submission of your profile user name to those search engines - they do not immediately index what you have submitted. Their crawlers would have to check first the link - their purpose is to gather and collect data found on that link. At least it took them from a period of a week, or  a month before the link  of the website is considered to be indexed and included on their websites and articles directories - so here writers should have to practice the habit to write original good quality contents columns for your readers and search engines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service