Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Not Only For The Love of Sharing But Also For Money Why Writers Write Online

Bubblews_March 5 earnings It is not really hard to discover other sharing revenue sites that pay. You can search them on Google. And once you found them you should study their sites and their rules and policies before you become part of them.

Based from my experiences on discovering other sharing revenue sites has improved my online blogging hobby. Each sharing revenue site has its own rules and policies to adhere - example, one does not accept articles or other stuff that are already published on other publishing sites, then I have to focus to write articles intended only for that particular site. But some of the sites I am connected with allow articles to be published on their sites with an assurance that I am the same original author who wrote those articles and not copied from other works.

I also learned what site I should have to focus more my time and efforts to publish my stuff - I based it from the site capacity to pay its writers - let say for example: On ExpertsColumn for every 1000 views the site pays approximately 1.5$, on Triond as of this writing my pages received 616 views and the equivalent earnings are only .60$ cents. If I would compare these two sharing revenue sites to Bubblews.com - on this site I have had published 50 articles already excluding this one if approved - these fifty articles have already garnered 1,657 views as of this writing and the earnings are equivalents to 19.83$. Any one can say the big difference. If you were I - which site you would focus to publish your items - is it Triond, ExpertsColumn or Bubblews.com? In other words discovering other sharing revenue sites teaches you which site is best for your stuff and which site pays well.

I understand that most online writers now are publishing their awesome stuff online not only for the love of sharing them to people around the world but also to make money - it is because to compensate the time and to pay bills from connecting the Internet. The time a user has started connecting to Internet - it is also the start of his online expense.

+Paid-to-Write-Articles
+PruelpoBubblewsOnlineActivities
www.moneymakingwebsite.wikinutawesome.com/

2 comments:

  1. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article..Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will keep in submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience among us.

    ReplyDelete

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service