Monday, May 5, 2014

Because of Nourah Alkhereiji ArabNews' Reporter, I Write

It was Nourah of Arab Newspaper, the first person, a woman who encouraged me to pursue my blog and blogging hobby online. It was her also who pushed me to pursue my plan to study Journalism and Short Story writing courses with the Writers Bureau in Manchester, London in 1999-2000 by mail and with the ICS - International Correspondence School in Pennsylvania, USA in 2000-2001 also by mail during those years, I was working with Kawasaki Helicopter (S.A.) Limited as an account analyst - owned by Sheik Abed-Leilah Kaki of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for the period from March 23, 1994 to April 30, 2012.

On January 31, 1999, I wrote a letter and sent it off to the editor-in-chief of Arab Newspaper - Mr. Khaled A. Al-Maeena for Nourah Alkhereiji whom I mistakenly addressed as Big Mister.


My letter reads, "Hundreds of thousands of OFWs have loved, saluted and commended Nourah for his dedication to write such exposes, to edify readers to know behind the perception, disregarding any race". That was sixteen years ago, a draft of my letter to the editor is still available on my notebook.

I thought Nourah was a young guy. His daring expose re "Mutawwas give self a new role" as they loved to impose the law - mandated in the prevention of vices and promoting virtues in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Arab Newspaper published the said article written by Nourah on January 30, 1999.

Gaiety filled my heart when unexpectedly, I received letter from Mr. Tarik Alkhereiji - the brother of Nourah after a week that Mr. Al-Maeena, the editor-in-chief of Arab Newspaper forwarded my letter to Nourah. His letter mentioned that his sister wanted to thank me for my encouraging letter and she wanted to point out too - that mistake I had in referring Nourah as big Mister.

Immediately, I replied his letter. I explained to him what caused my mistake. And then I received again another letter from him telling me that I already got his sister's apology. Believe it or not - that mistake I made addressing Nourah as big Mister has pushed me to write more and more. 

With the help of Internet, I started to look for an online group on the Net with the same interests, loves and likes. Until in 2000, I started to create my personal blog at Blogger.com and had purchased my own domain website from the money I earned from my online blog and blogging hobby. Now they are open for public visits, comments and suggestions. 

Of course, love is my other reason why I would write. Like Nourah Alkhereiji - who always loves to write for anything that interests her even though English language is not her language according to his brother Tarik - mostly of her writings were written in her Arabic language. Nourah is daring and competent writer that Arab Newspaper must be proud of her. Wish she can read this piece. My simple ways to say "Thank You".

Like Nourah, I could write too because I have the love in my heart. I have the dream to become a writer too, someday. Because of love, my interest to write for anything and everything I mostly liked and loved is growing every day. Besides, there is money from writing!

Read also my previously published articles:
Join Triond - write, publish and get paid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service