Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Best of ExpertsColumn

For the past 17 years, I am in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – the homesickness for my family and friends I left in Philippines are my foes. Added that I cannot exercise and practice all of my human rights here as the same as I am in Philippines. I understand that the world is getting smaller and the people now belong to a global community because of the internet. In Saudi Arabia, the non-Muslims cannot exercise their religion in public and other human rights as the same as they are in their own countries. However, when I found the World Wide Web I had become addicted with it. 
Join ExpertsColumn - Write, Publish and Earn
I thank also to Donald Davies, Paul Baran and Leonard Kleinrock who worked together creating the Internet and Sir Tim Berners-Lee for inventing the World Wide Web. I considered it as an ultimate bridge connecting people around the world in spite of thousands miles away from one another; a virtual world where to meet virtual people of all types and to make friends with them regardless of their ages, genders, beliefs, traditions and their cultures.
Now I enjoy on exercising my freedom of expression virtually such as posting and sharing my thoughts, opinions, photos, videos and many more with the hundreds and thousands of World Wide Web lovers, too. Much more I enjoy and temporarily relieved from longings for my love ones when I found ExpertsColumn and other publishing sites. The site is another virtual world where I found some of my virtual friends whom I had given my trust virtually. I understand that not everyone here could be my would-be friends though honestly, they are all my friends. They are partly part of me on this site.
It’s my pleasure to tell the world
That I am happy when I’m with you
Hugging you everyday, now I am
Completely thanking you…
From you, my would-be friends are found
To greet hello and to say thank you
Their boundless and beautiful wishes
So thoughtful, making my day complete…
Because of you, I’d recalled my lost pals too
They left me a small photo with their
Sweet smiles, sparkling in their lips
Now the only thing I cheer…
Why should I tell you all about this?
Why should I quickly trust you?
What have you got that others have not?
Because you’re so true “ExpertsColumn-Columnists”
My thoughtful friends when I’m alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmasters, Online Writers Try ZEEF - Filtering The World's Information and to Enhancing Your World Status and Online Connections
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: Wikinut Awesome Where Pen Writes, Win Rewards and Recognitions -

Welcome. Enjoy Your Stay

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This blog is safe to hang on. Both young and old, any Nationals: Male and Female – Students, Housewives, Professionals – Domestic and International audience are welcome. Also I would appreciate for your honest comments and suggestions. This blog caters articles about Education, History, Health, Article Marketing, Web Marketing, Bookmarking Sites, Social Networks, Site Reviews, Social Media, Issues, Celebrities, Music, Money, Making Money Online, Business, Business Opportunities, Search Engines Optimization, Music, Science, Self-Improvement, Blog, Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips, Travel, Online Writing, Technology and other things I always love to write under the merciless sun. If there are bloggers and other writers planning to connect with this blog, I would be happy to Welcome Everyone.

ppruel @Wikinut

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service